THE FROG PRINCE BY DONNA JO NAPOLI
January 2007 (For grades 2-4)
SNACK: Flies on a log: pretzel rods with icing and M&M flies
Other titles in this series:
Jimmy the Pickpocket of the Palace Gracie, the Pixie of the Puddle
1. General feelings about the book.Funniest part.
2. What do you think would have happened to Pin if he hadn’t met Jade?
3. What do you think would be hardest about being a frog?
4. How are Fawgs different from frogs?
5. Do you think the hag will be back? Why?
6. What will happen to Pin now that he is human?What do you think will happen to the fawgs?
7. If you could be changed into any animal, what would you pick?Which animal would be the worst?
8. Have you read other books similar to this one?
Donna Jo Napoli: author's website
Prince of the Pond: book reviews from Amazon