PARENT-CHILD BOOK DISCUSSION
Snacks: veggie tray and ranch dressing, Entenmann’s makes carrot cake snacks
1. Which character in the book was your favorite and why?
2. Why does Chester think Bunnicula is a vampire?
3. What would you do if you found out that your pet or a toy were really a monster?
4. What did you think was the funniest part of the story?
5. How did Bunnicula get his name?
Can you think of other words that are made by combining names?
(I Saw a Bullfrog by Ellen Stern, for examples)
6. What does Harold do to help Bunnicula?
7. Do you think Chester will be friends with Bunnicula?
Vegetable prints using a variety of different vegetables mentioned in the book
Look in Easter books for rabbit crafts
Look in Halloween books for vampire crafts
Easy Fun School
Overture on Stage: Study Guide (has riddles and a puzzle)